UTILITY BILLING SCHEDULE
Pay invoice via phone – 1-855-201-6473
- Customers North of Interstate 70 will be billed around the 8th to 10th of the month with a due date of the 30th or 31st of the month.
- Customers South of Interstate 70 will be billed around the 18th to 20th of the month with a due date of the 10th of the following month.
- Commercial customers are billed around the 10th of the month, with a due date of the 30th or 31st of the month.
For your convenience the following methods of payment are accepted:
- Cash, Check, Money Order
- Debit or Credit Card in Office or Online at www.coz.org
- ACH Payment
- Night Deposit located at Market St entrance
- Drive Thru on California St behind City Hall
Please call our office at (740) 617-4916 for more information.
FREE SMOKE DETECTOR PROGRAM
When fire occurs in the home, chances for survival are two times better when smoke detectors are present. Smoke detectors, properly installed and maintained, provide early warning when fires occur. The Zanesville Fire Department is giving away free smoke detectors, provided by the ABC Wilson Fund. There are no eligibility requirements to Muskingum County residents. Anyone interested can stop at the Fire Station, located in the Public Safety Center, 332 South Street. Smoke Detectors Save Lives – Don’t Stay Home Without One!
OHIO EPA MS4 POLLUTION PREVENTION
The City of Zanesville has been included in this pollution prevention program. Click here to view the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Flyer to learn some tips every citizen can use to help us meet the requirements of this EPA mandate. For more information, please contact any of the phone numbers listed. Thank you for helping to protect our environment.